hi

hi

Sunday, September 11, 2011

first hinges, now roofing nails

Another sleep in day. Need to get to bed earlier...though I need to work on some portraits too.

Had protein bar/tea breakfast. After I did my morning rounds, I went up to the pump house to finish the roofing. Only an hour's shift today, but it was an hour in the sun, and on a dark roof. My bum was quite warm from sitting. And I got quite sweaty as well. But the roof is all nailed up! And that ended up being the last of my work for the day. Took it easy in door for the rest of the day.

Read Ma's paper and edited it a bit. Hot tubbed. Had a lasagna dinner.

Tomorrow I drive into Bremerton and get my student parking pass and new ID and see what books I need for classes. Then I do some clothes and pack up for yachting!

Todays Portrait Is: Steve Buscemi.

No comments: