hi

hi

Thursday, June 30, 2011

slacking back, even more

Blogger was having issues last night that I couldn't resolve till this morning, sorry about that.

Got up a bit earlier, but still at my own speed. Dad was working on business stuff and mom was gone for the day, so I settled in for a long day of snacking and television watching and portrait drawing.

And that was pretty much it. Watched some Pillars of the Earth. Some MI-5. Centurion. Played a bit of Wii. Ate gold fish and chips and soda and oatmeal and cheese and corndogs. I can feed myself really well when I'm familiar with the ingredients on hand. This kitchen has too much food and odds and ends. Whine whine whine.

After So You Think You Can Dance, I did some portraits. Going to Pulali Point for the weekend, so I have to be on top of them.I'm at the hump of the project, where it has lost some of its magic and I just have to keep with it. I also need to start getting my portfolio in order so I can start getting an internship or job or something.

So yeah, another few days with no blog posts. Keep doing this, though it is nice to take a break. I've been at this for four plus years now.

Todays Portrait Is: Carly (tumblr)

No comments: