hi

hi

Friday, July 30, 2010

pinwheel perfect

Yeah! Some of my quilted pinwheels are turning out really nice. Some have near perfect points. Looking really really good. The larger they are, the easier it is to get it to line up just right. I got all my pinwheels sewn up. Well all of them for now. I'm not sure if I want to add a larger size. Anyway, now I need to sew them into rows. The largest is 5 wide, the next is 7, the smallest is around 10, I forget. I only got to sewing the largest together by the time I had to leave.

Leave to meet Rubie and Nathan at Origami Sushi! Their treat! Whoo! Sushi! And katsu chicken. I borrowed the Prius and met them there. Rubie gave me a lovely purse she no longer wanted. Whoo! After a filling dinner we went and caught the 10pm showing of Inception at Kitsap 8. Movie was about as good as the first time I saw it. And without the surprise of the film, I was able to greater appreciate the visuals and workings of the film.

Wish I could write more about my day. Uhm. It was warm mild. I had toast and chocolate milk. Then soda and an egg salad sandwich for lunch. Spent the time by myself. Finished book 9 of Sookie Stackhouse. Onto book 10, the last one that is out. I wonder what I'll move on to now.

No comments: