hi

hi

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

basil 1999?-2010


Last night I heard some strange meows. All today we haven't seen hide nor hair nor morbidly obese stomach of Basil.

I think she is dead. I'll miss her. She wasn't perfect but she was mine.



Rubie and I went up to the girl cave today! After dad made me poached egg on toast with melted cheese of course. Anyway, for her birthday I made her a little quilting cozy for her iPad. Well I designed it and sewed about half of it, in the process I also showed Rubie how to quilt and all that. We patched together scraps, added borders, put in batting to cushion the device, and it all came together quite nicely. I made pretty much an envelope out of two quilting pieces and whipstiched the two together. It fit quite snug. I sewed on a little loop and button and it was complete. With it complete, Rubie and Nathan took off for Tacoma again.

I resumed sewing little triangles for my quilt. Got a batch pressed when it was time to come inside. Had a little chicken and salad dinner.

BAAASSIIIILLLL!! I want my kitty.

No comments: