hi

hi

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

missing kitty

Baaaasiiiiilllll! I want my kitty cat. :(

Mom went to work, Dad worked in the garage.

The coyotes were yipping in the day time. Scary sound.

So I quilted some more. I'm working on a pinwheel quilt with at least three different sizes of pinwheels. I finished sewing the smallest ones (made from 2 1/2" strips) and finished the next size up (3 1/2" strips) as well. Dad made a burger late lunch and that was good. I was almost done cutting the 4 1/2" strips for the larger pinwheels. Some of the points look really good. Takes so much work though! Lots of little cuts and pressing and sewing.

Ma and I watched So You Think You Can Dance. I voted for Billy this time. He did a really good job.

Not a very busy day. Almost finished the 9th Sookie Stackhouse book.

No comments: