hi

hi

Monday, November 16, 2009

the scent of ripped out perfume ads

Another late Sunday night.

Got up at noon three days in a row. It's nice.

Katie came back from her wedding. We watched Misery together and ate breakfast. Good movie. Very tense. Kathy Bates was perfect as a deranged fan. While working on homework, we watched The Good Son. Early Elijah Wood and Macaulay Culkin movie. Not very good. High points in creepy though. Then I watched the new AMC remake of The Prisoner. Decent enough premier. I shall watch more. All in all, a lot of weird and creepy things watched. Best of them was Misery.

My painting is okay. I don't like bristol paper for watercolor, but it isn't worth it to buy better stuff. The poetry packet was interesting, though I mistook some of the descriptions as poetry (but maybe they were, oooohhhh). Did some drawings.

Yeah. My eyes hurt. I want to go to sleep, even though I have been staying up late. Another week. Then it is So You Think You Can Dance! Then Thanksgiving break! I have to get on top of things NOW because if I don't before next weekend, I'll run out of time, yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is in response to bad poems, because there was no place to leave comments at the end. I like your wee haiku-like poem, "when will..." good irony. Lovely. Do you want me to send you the Rain poem? I have it handy. ~mummy