hi

hi

Monday, August 10, 2009

+2 triva bonus

Finally had a really good sleep in today. It takes a lot of work to catch up on sleep. Now my sleeping schedule is out of whack, but at least I am not so darned tired.

Sun came out today. It was nice. Not all that hot but still warm.

Did I mention that Holly, the dog, has received a haircut? She looks like half the dog she once was. Almost regular sized. Basil is still a behemoth.

Dad made orange rolls for breakfast. Mmmm.

Mom gardened. I wasted time.

Later in the day we went into town. Shopping! I wanted some more jeans. My other pairs are getting a bit tight from Gabe's cooking. It's easier to just go up a size than to exercise. Heh. None of the shirts really sparked my fancy, but I have enough shirts. I first picked up some skinny leg style of jeans but they were far too long and a bit tight (though jeans should always fit a bit tight when you get them because they loosen up as you wear them). When looking for some pairs that were shorter in length, I noticed a big glob of snot on a teeshirt. Gross!

Anyway, two classic rise short length size 6 pairs of jeans later, we were out the store! Mom picked up a pair of corduroys. I had tried on the style but it didn't suit me.

Dinner was steak and potatoes. We dug the taters out of the garden. Some nice sized ones had grown, and some smaller. Boiled and delicious, they were. It was very scrumptious. After dinner, we all gathered round and watched Pleasantville. I noticed that both Marc Blucas and Danny Strong were extras. I have watched way too much Buffy. Oh, and the actor who plays Pete Campbell in Mad Men played Connor in Angel! Neat!

So that was a nice evening. I think mom goes back to work tomorrow.

No comments: