hi

hi

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ah ah ah ah stayin' indoors stayin' indoors

Slept way in again. Way way in.

Ma, Pa, and myself gathered around for another game of Settlers of Catan. It was a slow start and it picked up steam with mom and myself tied at around 7. Then mom started wandering around avoiding playing the game because she was tired of it. Eventually I won.

Then mum left for errands. It was a gray day and I stayed inside. Munched on various thing throughout the day.

Dad and I dug up some more potatoes for dinner. Some were quite hefty. You could break a window with them, provided it was a thin window. We had chicken for dinner. I'm getting rather tired of chicken.

Mom says I keep referring to the water near Seabeck as the Puget Sound, when really it is the Hood Canal. I say, seeing as how it is all connected at the top of the peninsula I can call it whatever I want.

Kinda just sticking to myself these days. Might hang out with Mariel on Wednesday.

No comments: