hi

hi

Friday, March 27, 2009

screen and cut

My back has been hurting me. If I turn to the left it spasms. It is really painful but not constant so I can't really take an Advil for it.

Went in to silk screen today. Got my screen emulsified, my paper bought and cut, and all that. My screen exposed alright. I'm going for the soft, jagged edges effect. Karen was around and we chatted but otherwise the studio was very vacant. I managed to get the color that I wanted but I had serious issues getting it to go through my screen. I just don't have the arm strength for that size of work. Hopefully it will get better. Just have to practice.

Didn't do much else. Gabe made pizza.

Tomorrow I will be going in with Karen and getting an early morning printing session in. Hopefully it will go better.

No comments: