hi

hi

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

cue Eye of The Dragon


I woke up this morning with INSANE energy! I'm better! I stuffed toast in my gob and drank tea and wore not pajamas! It is so lovely not being bed and couch ridden.

The first thing I did was my math homework. Which isn't due for a week! A whole week! We had to redo one of Zef Damen's crop circle reconstructions. This guy Zef, all he does is redo crop circles in proper math constructions. Shows how the people (or Aliens) who design crop circles do it. Pretty sweet actually. I had to restart about 21 steps in because the paper was too small and I goofed early on. The restart took less time though because I had figured out how to make some of the shapes needed. I used markers to color in the final construction so that I could still leave all the many pencil marks.

Then I took a break and watched telly.

Gabe made massive chili for dinner. And made me chicken soup. Because he is awesome. I put in Hot Fuzz and wrote out ideas for a new silk screen. Then I drew and colored in the one I liked.

Banana, math, chicken soup, silk screen layout, saltines, candy. I'm in good shape!

No comments: