hi

hi

Sunday, June 1, 2008

blues and yellows

We had plans to go to the Rhodedenderon Theatre today and see Beauty and the Beast with Nathan and Rubie but cold, miserable weather kept us in. Well it kept me in and my whining kept mom and I from taking a hike.

She gardened and I lazed. She tried to watch a little of Breaking Bad with me but it wasn't to her taste. Watched some QI. I finished all seven episodes of the first season of Breaking Bad. They did a great job with the few episodes they had. Easily could have been strung out but it wasn't. Can't wait for the second season.

Mom and I rented a movie from Seabeck Store. We went with the Darjeeling Limited. It is very much a by the book Wes Anderson movie, so if you like his films you should like this one. If not, well who knows. Beautiful color pallet; very rich in turquoise and canary yellow. I enjoyed it.

Did some laundry. Tomorrow I will fold it and put it in my suitcase and get packed up and leave for Europe the day after. Dad will have his computer but I will not have mine. I will probably not be blogging as much through my travels, if at all. I will have journals and will post about my travels when I get back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to get here. I'm just re-reading an old Cussler book in the big park nearby.

Anonymous said...

It's fun to read your POV of the visit and art shows!