hi

hi

Saturday, September 22, 2007

bull & venus

Well my whole "read textbook in a coffee house" cliche worked out pretty well. Read half of my Art History assignment in one sitting, and hope to finish it tomorrow. Not really hard reading just tiny print and lots of it.

Slept in way long this morning. Ibanez came in and cuddled with me a bit. Not really all that eventful. Had a nice lemonade at Starbucks, might try and find the non-conglomerate coffee place tomorrow. Had sloppy joes for dinner over at Sean's. Then we (Sean, Mike and I) watched Ravenous. Love that movie, gets better every time I see it. You won't find a better movie that stars David Arquette AND is about cannibalism. Seriously, there aren't any.

Slow day, but I need slow days. Enjoy them while I have them.

No comments: