hi

hi

Sunday, May 1, 2016

tag criminal

I always underestimate how long it takes me to make the beds at work. It takes a while to get the fitted sheets, three sheets, comforter, and pillowcases all together in a neat little package that looks presentable. It makes turning a room take almost half an hour longer, but at least I wasn't having to manage the laundry too. I just stripped the beds and grabbed the extra sheets from the stack.

As you can see, I accidentally tore the tag from a duvet. I turned myself in to my boss, but they didn't call the police. What good bosses! I met another coworker, one who had been out for a while due to an injury. I turned three rooms and did the floors and put creole seasoning on my pulled pork which made it extra nummy. It is a bit bland I fear. I'm not a great cook.

I took a nap upon returning home and now I'm up and about and I guess I almost have enough energy to do the dishes.

No comments: