hi

hi

Saturday, March 22, 2014

zig zag division

Finally, after what feels like a year, saw The Grand Budapest Hotel! It was very Wes Andersony. But the way he films shows off the worlds he designs. Great sets and costumes and actors. Also dark, but his movies are often dark. Life Aquatic is still my number one.

Saw the movie with Ryan. We had a quick brewski at 99 Bottles before, then walked around a bit because the 9:15 was sold out. It was a nice night for walking. We tried to get other people to show up or the show, but no takers. Oh well.


Also made myself fancy for the night. Gotta dress up for a Wes Anderson film, ya know!

Work was all solo, so I put my tunes on and got stuff done. A few people picked up some things. I reorganized sweatshirts and shirts a bit. Then I reclaimed 24 screens (as much as the rack will hold). Then I counted out the sweatpants for an upcoming job. By the time I was done with that, the screens were fine to coat. I listened to Stuff You Missed in History, Stuff You Should Know, and Stuff Mom Never Told You. Yay for stuff!

A nice day. Gotta get some stuff done tomorrow, then it is game night!

No comments: