hi

hi

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

black and vinyl

Almost worked a full two hours today! It's been light at work. But it'll pick up. Got to get the ball rolling on things.

It was raining pretty heavily all day. Good for the grass. It's been so dry. Supposed to be several days worth of rain, too. I miss hearing it on the roof. I just get the sound of drain pipes.

At home I watched a bunch of episodes of Hannibal. Rewatched. Rewatching the first season (only 13 episodes) before the new one premiers in a few days. A little refresher. Ohhh I can't wait!

I walked to Target in the rain. Well the mall. I bought a prezzie for Nathan, and a Brienne of Tarth vinyl figure for myself (viva la lady character figurines!). And Target provided me with bath salts and ice cream.

I painted my nails black, which I can't remember the last time I had them that color. They look really nice. All shiny and dark.

And I took a really nice long bath. Soaked and relaxed and all was well.

Tomorrow we'll bust some shirts. It'll be rad.

No comments: