hi

hi

Friday, March 29, 2013

emotibrows

A short day at work to end a relatively short week as a whole. I did some banners, I cleaned some screens and squeegees, I counted an order that was all over the place (1 red M hoodie, 12 xxl black zips, 3 navy shirts, etc.). I listened to more Divergent, which is pretty good. 

Did I mention that my housemate Amanda put in her 30 days notice? Soon I shall be getting a new housemate. Hopefully a good one. Janet has good taste in housemates. Obviously, she picked me.

I went at the bathtub and bath tiles with Kaboom! cleaner. I plugged in my fan to aid in the ventilation. The tub looks much more shiny, but the grout could use a second assault. It does look nicer though. My bathroom just...doesn't look as clean as it ought.

I got bored so I drew some eyebrows on my face:



I kinda like them. I have such pale brows. I don't know if I have the courage to wear them out in public though. Baby steps.

No comments: