hi

hi

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Out, damned ink! Out!

Ran the shirts today! Wheee! Getting better. Washed my hands a bajillion times because white ink just...sticks to skin and I was pulling black shirts, which will show smudges. Anyway. Feels good to run a job. I also taped screens, and weeded vinyl. I like to listen to Lord Peter Wimsey novels while weeding, so I paused Forever Odd and started Unnatural Death. Mum, I highly recommend Wimsey novels. They re full of delightful Holmes references. The narrator is really good too.

I'm feeling tired, so I might go to bed soon.

It was quite a long day at work. Also did the squeegees. Nice to get hours.

My poor hands are all kinds of slathered with lotion. Washing them a bunch isn't good for them, but it does kill germs. Alas, poor cuticles, I knew them Horatio.

Had burrito, and it split into both my lunch and dinner. Meat and beans are reasonably priced, so I think this shall be making its way into my diet as a regular easy lunch staple. I keep trying to remember what I ate for lunch during my college days. I guess I walked to Safeway more than I thought?

After work, I sat in the bath and read from The Big Over Easy. Jasper Fforde has such a universe to his books, I'm glad I'm acquainted with the various references.

No comments: