hi

hi

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

little toot

The great thing about having Monday off, is suddenly the week is halfway over and it is almost the weekend! Yay! Not that I dislike working, not at all. But some fun things are in store for this weekend so I'm excited to get to doing them.

Anyhoo. I ran the fronts of the sweaters on today's job. And while it was slow to warm up, I did get to the point where I was pulling and putting them on the pallets faster than the machine, which is a good place to be.

After those were boxed up, I broke down the press, removed the tape and excess ink from the screens, taped up some screens, put away the ink, and burned a few screens. There was some loitering, but all in all it was a good full day.

I spent a bit of my Trader Joe's birthday gift card and made burrito fixings (meat and beans). So now I'll have some variety in my work lunch diet! I had a burrito for dinner, so I guess I'm testing to make sure I don't toot the bedcovers off. That would be an embarrassing thing to occur at work.

No comments: