hi

hi

Saturday, May 19, 2012

the sky is pretty at night

Had a nice long walk with C & J after dinner, which was tasty Pad Thai. Went into Golden Gate Park a bit. Found a quesadilla maker. They found one, in a box. And took it home. Hahaa.

Looked for more joby jobs. Want to visit Santa Cruz again. Somewhere more mellow. Carmen and I drove downtown and went to Trader Joe's for shopping. I got some Trillfood. It was so...crowded. Lots of people and big buildings and foreign roads. Ahhh. Overwhelming! Good to see a bit more of the city, though I haven't really explored.

I had toast and tea for breakfast. And we got some tasty buns from a Chinese Bakery. Num nums! And the pad thai was excellent. I've agreed to make dinner once a week, so I need to look up a recipe. A recipe I am capable of making. MMmhmm!

Phil dropped by for a bit after practice with Carmen (well he came back with Carmen) but he was on his way pretty quick.

I need to take some serious initiative. Get my feet moving. Get out there. Get my name on people's lips.

But I also really want to find work somewhere...more mellow. I'm a pretty slow paced person, I feel. Big cities are just so...big!

No comments: