hi

hi

Friday, May 4, 2012

HULK SMASH!!

I got my ticket for Danny Boyle's Frankenstein. It will be a screening on June 6th, and June 7th. I MAY break down and get a ticket for the 7th as well. I will not be missing this, either way. In the show, the lead actors would change roles. So I would like to see it with both actors (Johnny Lee Miller and Benedict Cumberbatch) as both Frankenstein and the Monster. AHhhh!! I was hyperventilating a little bit when my purchase went through.

Anyway. Applied to some more jobs.

Ran some errands. Drove all the way down into Palo Alto trying to find a place to get fuel injector cleaner. I mean, I probably could have stopped at a bunch of places but I kept missing them and El Camino Real is a bitch of a road to go back the other way on. Anyway. Put that stuff in my tank, and got some gas, and then did some shopping at Safeway. Mmm food.

Had a bit of a headache.

Played some Skyrim. That made my headache go away. Also ate some fruit. Yay fruit.

Nate came home at 10:30, we chilled a bit, and then at 11:15 we went to the theater and got tickets for the 12:06 showing of The Avengers. Hurray! Summer movie season has started!

Movie did not disappoint. Action, characters, humor, all that fun stuff. It is 3am though, so I can't give it a full write up. Still. It was much fun. Hulk was really, really good.

Anyway. Goodnight!

No comments: