hi

hi

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday in Portland

BT, Karen, and Phil's couch is quite nice. And they have a super warm blanket. And since they have no pets, I don't suffer from allergies. Not that allergies keep me from pets. Some cats and dogs make me sniffle is all. Hardly what I'd call a serious allergy. Just take a Benadril and all is well.

Anyhoo, I am writing in the morning from the couch of those three. It is 9:41am. Setting my alarm for 9am, no matter when I actually get up, is a good thing. Keeps me in a slightly better sleep schedule range. Don't know why I'm starting today's blog in the morning. Maybe to just get a jump on things so I don't spend longer in the evening working on it?

Madeline will call me in a few and we'll figure out when we are getting together. So either I'll hang with her in the day and then go to Dom & Serenity in the evening...or hang with her all day and night and head out. Who knows? Well you reading this will know when I finish and post this entry. Yup.

*****

Karen made me a breakfast of tortilla and eggs and spicy goodness. We watched the first episode of Sherlock season 2, because she hadn't seen it yet and because Sherlock is awesome. Then we watched the features for The Hobbit, and then half an hour of the second episode of Sherlock. But I stopped myself, because if I didn't, I would just watch it all with her. Hahah.

Called Madeline. Got her address. Put it into my GPS and off I went! It was a brilliant day. Very blue with clear skies. Quite windy though. Madeline and I took her dog Pepper for a walk, and it was very gusty. The dog stayed on the ground though.

We spent most of the time hanging around and chatting. Jackson, her little brother, joined us as well. We gabbed about Cabin Pressure and did some word games and caught up and it was awesome. I joined her on a quick grocery run, and I assisted her in dispensing of some left overs. Yum!

At 8pm, I went to Beulahland, on my own, and met BT, Karen, Phil, Dominic, and Serenity. I had a whiskey sour at the start, and it twas lovely. I ate everyone elses left overs. I'm such a mooch. Did some photobooth photos with Karen, and with Serenity and Dom. We all drew in sketchbooks and in each others sketchbooks. I just drew on a loose leaf of paper, because I neglected to bring supplies. At 10:30ish we departed from the bar. I gave them all plenty of hugs, and BT is a great hugger, then I fled into the night.

Drove back to Madeline's. Now we are chilling. Tomorrow I am having breakfast with Madeline, then Lunch with Heather and Daniel, and then I shall get back on I-5. I'll need to get some gasoline first. Still, this has been a very affordable trip. Lots of food has been provided for me. Huzzah!

No comments: