hi

hi

Monday, November 29, 2010

practice makes...

Home. All cozy like with blankets. Numb to the tension of tomorrow. It is sort of...unreal that the day is tomorrow. It is it. It will come and it will go and...what will happen will happen. This is what the past three years have lead up to and here it is. Just like any other day. Crazy, huh?

The problem with my alarm, is that it is easy to grab and turn off the alarm, and when you turn off the switch, the snooze is useless. So you have to keep up, or you are doomed to doze. I dozed. Not too long, but I didn't get up all that early. Washed my hair. Had some toast and tea.

Worked on my paper. Added sentences here and there. Came up with mock questions. Got out of the house at 4pm. Got some note cards. Got some Quiznos. Scanned some stuff. Printed some stuff. Edited some stuff. Found 815F. Finalized my slide show. It looks good enough, I guess? It is hard to tell because I don't spent a lot of time actually looking at it. I'm looking at my cards and my audience, not my slide show. The room is nice and large. Plenty of room for all my fans. I hope.

Madeline practiced. Dom joined us and practiced. I practiced. Dom practiced. Madeline gave feed back. Israel showed up and practiced. I worked on my note cards. Nine o clock came. Dom and I went to Yur's to chill. I tried out the Laurelwood Red. Delicious beer. Two pints later and I was lounging in the studio drawing stuff on the wall, generally had a good time. Sobered up and went home. Watched me some Walking Dead. Boardwalk Empire is paused while I blog. Going to practice again. Then maybe go to sleep.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

Oh my god.

Tomorrow.

No comments: