hi

hi

Monday, September 8, 2008

gouda

Today was very, very productive. I finished my self portrait for painting. It is a view of myself as seen from the point of view of my supper. It is from a photo though, still I like it! My lips look luscious. My skin looks pale.

Read some more of my text, going to do more of that soon. Finished my perspective drawings. Also got some better ideas for my CD project. All in all, I'm quite pleased with my Monday. I watched Never Mind the Buzzcocks while working.

I wanted to go to Ed Wood but couldn't round up anyone. Talked a little bit with Robin and Diana. Diana's part of the conversation didn't go so well.

Hung out with Karen for a little bit. Adam showed some of his new glass sculpture that he has been working on. I may commission a sea slug from him (more so since he said what he was doing was really easy so I can bargain him down with my knowledge).

I slept way in again. Now a new week starts.

Happy Birthday Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday note. It was an uneventful day in Kristiansund. The weather was nice. For lunch I celebrated with a second helping of salted cod. Det smager maegtig godt. I can't find your reference to Gouda in your text.

JS