hi

hi

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

not a raspberry beret

Tuesday:

Packed up Bodi. He sat relatively pleasantly on the way back to B.I., and when he saw the Boss he got so excited and happy! And she said that he seemed very well adjusted for having been away. No neurosis like a kennel would make. He was a pleasant pup.

So work. I worked! I tried to figure out some computer stuff, and got a little done. It's a new month so more is going up on our eBay! Whoooo! There are limits to being a new seller as it turns out.

And I photographed cloth items. Just quick photos, no tricky set ups.

Then I headed out to Port Orchard to see Kumiko The Treasure Hunter. I picked up my VIP card and got popcorn and milk duds and put the milk duds in the popcorn. Yum! The movie was great. Rinko Kikuchi is such a wonderful actress, and the music was great. Unfortunately the projection was messed up and they had the white balance so blown out, so so many shots were a total wash. A pity as the movie obviously was destined to be pretty. Oh well.

And Marcus & Brook(e?) were there, but I didn't curb their style by sitting with them and chaperoning. Haha. I snapped this picture:


Then I went to Target and got bulk toilet paper, and other supplies. It was a nice drive back. Stayed up & slept in.

Wednesday:

Did my computer work. Ate a late breakfast lunch. Chilled. Tidied. Swept the floor. Did and put away the dishes. Spread out the bulk toilet paper.

A lowkey day. Tried to make sure not to believe anything on the Internet.

I treated myself to the Anastasia Brow Pomade and I am loving it! It applies so much easier and with more precision that the wax & powder brow stuff I was using before. Did I mention I got that stuff? Anyway, I'm actually using it now and I love it! Powerful bold brows foreveerrr!!

Now to put on a teeth strip.

No comments: