hi

hi

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

bacon bacon oh so good

Tuesday:

On site! I was by myself for the first chunk, so I took pictures and organized boxes, and edited this and that. When the Boss returned, I got to doing computer stuff, including setting up some cloud based email and ordering things and other stuff. It felt like a productive day. After work, I swung by home and got the mail for Ma & Pa, and changed some of the lights that were on, and generally made sure nothing had burned down. Got back home late, but it's all good as I was working from home the next day.

I watched the Parks and Rec finale and cried pretty hard about it.

Oh! Also swung through Silverdale on the way back and made a beloved Trader Joe's run, as my food supplies were getting low.

Wednesday:

Slept in, had a bacon and egg scramble and a cuppa coffee. Did lotsa computer work. Got the group email routing in the right direction. Did some research into different sites. Listened to plenty o' podcasts. It's earlier than usual for my blogging, but I figure might as well get it done now and not worry about it and forget it later.

No comments: