hi

hi

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

back in blue

Made a mistake right at the start of the shift. Well it was a mistake I made a month ago but it caught up with me. BUT it ended up not costing us any time, and I got all my stuff done. So really, it wasn't so bad. It didn't prevent me from doing bigger tasks, as I was needed on the floor to do the tertiary prep.

When I came in, Ryan was loading towels on the press and Jeff was catching! Opposite world!

I stayed up last night reading Gone Girl. I'm about 43% of the way through now, and I was at 20% on the weekend. Kindles do it by percentage, not page. Probably because you can change the type scale, so pages are not so solid in Kindle world.

My lasagna is microwaving well. Jeff said it smelt good when I took it out of the microwave. He often compliments the good smellingness of my cooking, so that is nice.

Ryan and I counted out some shirts and sweatshirts. All sorts of things. We are running more work branded merch tomorrow, in a new neat design.

I bought a new MP3 player after work. The exact same brand and model was on clearance! Awesome! Well, it's blue. My old one was red. Still. Nice.

Had potstickers for dinner and set about rebuilding and piecing together my MP3 library.

No comments: