hi

hi

Friday, June 21, 2013

seeing the end, almost maybe

I feel like I'm in a pretty good place with the animation, but I don't want to sleep just yet. Have some more tweaking to do, but I got a few more scenes done. Saving the big one though...I still have a few more assets to draw. I always realize a few after I've done a big batch.

My Adagio teas came and I had a cup of both blends. One was a chestnutty smelling tasty cup, the other was Earl Grey fantastic. Mmm. I'm very happy with my blend choices! I also bought some candy to see me through the night.

Work was work. Jimbo P. picked up some shirts at the studio, that was cool.

Let it be know: those re-useable bags made from recycled plastic bags are a PAIN to print on. Lots of specific heat settings (the material will shrink if it gets too hot, and you have to put additives in the ink to make it cure at a lower temp). We did it, but it took a lot of time to do it.

So yeah. At home I had tea and candy and worked on the animation. I swear, editing the pieces takes longer than it does to animate them.

Took a little break from blogging to do more animating. Just touching up the different scenes, replacing different parts of footage.

Still got the big stump scene to animate, but I still have tomorrah. It's coming together!! Waaah! Jeeze.

No comments: