hi

hi

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I need my hands to work!

I was fighting super soreness all day. I woke up and my hands felt funky and stiff. Plus my knee feels out of whack. Need to get to bed a lot earlier than I have been. Like, once I blog I am going to bed. Might read a bit, but for sure going to bed.

It is starting to get chilly. Starting to think about wearing pants over cutoffs to work. Hmm. Starting to think about switching to pants when it is almost December. Ha!

Work was a bit slow. A lot of housekeeping. Refilled the press wipe bottles. Refilled the glue bottle, which was a pain because the problem with things that contain glue is their caps get way stuck on. Cleaned screens, didn't reclaim them though. Will probably do that tomorrow if the weather holds up. Taped some screens. Listened to a good chunk of my audiobook. Burned some screens. Tomorrow will be more taping and reclaiming. Hopefully my hands will feel better, it's tough to do a job that needs your hands when you hands are hurting for some unknown reason.

Back at home I just drew and ate leftover crab stuffing. Uneventful day and night. Back in the swing of things!

No comments: