hi

hi

Saturday, November 6, 2010

ow my knees and fallen arches

Crap, 3:50 pm and still have some tidying up to do.

Anyway, had some chocolate croissants. Accidentally blew a fuse while blowdrying my hair. I have so much hair, it is a bother to leave wet, but I had to.

Yoga was slow long poses. My knees were shot afterwards. Bending in the library to look at DVDs really hurt. It didn't hurt during yoga, and normally when your knees hurt you stop. Tidied up my slide show. Got the influences section looking much better as well as the bit with my art. Still need to do a bunch of writing on my thesis.

I came home at 8 and got some pad thai takeout and watched Lars von Trier's The Five Obstructions. In the film Lars (a Dane) sets out these restrictions for Jorgen (another Dane) to remake this short film of his. There are five variations of the film. It is a pretty cool look into manipulating the creative process according to someones weaknesses.

Then I sort of loafed around instead of being productive. Tidied up room. Tomorrow I shall get up early and do more tidying. Parents are coming to town! Whoo!

I don't know if I'll be able to make it home for Thanksgiving. It is right before Focus Week, when I have to give the proposal that determines the project that gives me a degree (or not).

No comments: