hi

hi

Thursday, April 29, 2010

the party begins

Showed up at school at lunch. The water in my building was off so I was without shower. Boo! At least I had water in the fridge, like a good Pedersen.

Today was sandwich day! Deceptively simple sandwiches are totally tasty. Met with Martin. Stage One illustration review. I'm doing two Ravenous posters. He had good advice.

Only two defenses today: Taylor and Jay's.

Oh forgot to mention that yesterday, during Alfredo's thesis, the lady I sat next to remarked that she had the exact same Swatch that I did.

Taylor did a music video for the band Wizard Rifle. It was pretty awesome. A lot of animation and thought went into it. Personally I felt the aesthetic style wasn't cohesive as a whole, but it was still cool.

Jay's thesis was about the relation between queer culture and deaf culture. She had some neat illustration to accompany it. Some of the questions posed to her were a little tricky, but she did well. Whoo!

Afterwards, the crew went to Yur's. The crew included: Jay, Chloe, Karen, Daniel, other Daniel, BT, Heather Birdsong, Taylor, Michaela, Dom, Janessa, Sivonna, and a couple others. We took up two tables and were there for hooours. Well, like five and a half. People came and went. Tots and cheese fries were ordered. I only spent 11$ with tip. Yur's is so cheap and lovely. Some of the talk got a little too relationship heavy. But then it went back to drunken fun. It was a good night. I sobered up and rode my bike home. No rain!

Three thesis defenses tomorrow and then down to hard work!

No comments: