hi

hi

Thursday, October 9, 2008

scary

Finished my illustration work. Well I'm satisfied with it, I probably will put in some more work between now and Friday but if I get back late from the Spiegelman thing and don't have time, well I won't worry. I am on the ball! And I even got a late start on it.

Watched The Boys From Brazil today. It irked me that I figured out the twist about an hour before it was revealed. For being a Nazi hunter, the lead wasn't too bright. Also, for being a two hour flick a lot of the characters were not fleshed out. But it didn't feel like a two hour movie so it was paced well. Next on my rental list is Dark City.

Read half of my assignment for lit class in one sitting. Man in the High Castle is really holding my interest and I can't wait to read more of it. Even though it is required, it doesn't feel like a chore. Also I am actually reading a book from my personal library. Fulfilling my New Years resolution to read more!

Karen has informed me that they are now hiring at The Gap(where she works). I am going to go for it. Lindsay also sent me some one shot postings for events at PGE Park. It didn't say anything about pay, just "compensation" so I don't know what that means. But I'll think about it.

I had a nightmare about zombies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the video where you stare into the girls eyes and she changes. The same thing happens when I stare at your picture below the backpack one.

JS